Work in progress
A collection of useful links about the materials used.
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation – http://www.raspberrypi.org/
- The comprehensive Raspberry Pi GPIO Pinout guide – http://pinout.xyz/
- Raspberry Pi Stackexchange – http://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/
- GoPiGo from Dexter Industries – http://www.dexterindustries.com/gopigo/
Online shopping (NL)
Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated to the listed shops, but I do have personal experience with ordering from them. These shops have interesting products, reasonable prices & quick delivery. Together, they cover all my hardware needs. It must be noted that many of these goods can be obtained much cheaper when ordered directly from Chinese suppliers, if you dare. I do not have any personal experience with that.
- Kiwi Electronics – http://www.kiwi-electronics.nl/
- Hobby Electronica – http://www.hobbyelectronica.nl/
- SOS Solutions – http://www.sossolutions.nl/
- Conrad – http://www.conrad.nl/